2. What’s your favorite GMT memory so far?My favorite memory has been the Nicaragua trip this past summer. It was a life changer. Especially all the late nights we played Mafia. It was about 20 people all in one big room, trying to figure out who killed who.
3. What is an interesting fact about yourself?I have a penchant for using complicated words; I like it because it makes conversation interesting. It also makes me feel like I am Victorian Era Aristocracy. Also, if someone uses big words when talking to them, I will immediately compliment them on their elevated grammar skills.
4. What superpowers would you want to have?I would have the ability to control the space-time continuum! That way I can pause time and study for a test or I can get to the front row during a concert.
5. What’s your favorite Pokémon?Heracross, because I caught one in my Emerald version and I spent months training it to have the best stats and it usually KOs everyone with one hit. I beat a few of the battle frontiers thanks to him!
6. If you can be a fruit, which would you be and why?
My first thought was to be a nectarine, because I love nectarines, but I realize I’d only eat myself before I could live out my nectarine days. So I’d probably be a papaya, because I hate papayas and I would not eat myself. But I’d have a fulfilling life because I am a natural source of insulin.
7. Other organizations you’re involved in?
I am involved in CaHPSA at UCI, which is California Health Professional Student Alliance. We advocate and educate people on Single Payer Healthcare systems.
8. If you want to leave GMT knowing one thing, what would it be?
I want to leave knowing that I left this club in amazing hands, with people who will care for it and make it grow. I want to leave knowing that new members will be taken in like old friends and they will soon be able to experience how amazing our trips are. I want to leave knowing that the people in the club will always strive for the best and I was able to encourage them to do so.