1. How did you get involved with GMT?
I got involved in GMT my third year here at UC Irvine. I was interested in joining a club where I could travel and pursue my career goals, so I decided to check it out fall quarter. The people were so awesome and friendly and so I kept coming back!
2. What’s your favorite GMT memory so far?
My favorite memory so far would have to be going to Nicaragua this year. The doctors, tour guides, and my fellow trippers made my trip experience so fun and memorable. I am hoping to return to Nicaragua this upcoming summer.
3. What is an interesting fact about yourself?
I can’t drink caffeine for the life of me. I honestly think anything caffeinated is just so bitter and it makes me way too jumpy.
4. What superpowers would you want to have?
I would want to be able to control time. How nice would it be to just freeze time in the morning for a couple more hours of sleep? That 9 a.m. class can wait, I need my beauty sleep.
5. What’s your favorite Pokémon?
Typhlosion! I grew up playing Pokemon Crystal and Gold and my starter pokemon was always Cyndaquil. And watching him grow and evolve into his ultimate form made me feel some type of way.
6. If you can be a fruit, which would you be and why?
I would be a mangosteen because they are so delicious and very rare to find in the supermarket.
7. Other organizations you’re involved in?
Alpha Epsilon Delta & research.
8. If you want to leave GMT knowing one thing, what would it be?
That my time here at GMT has made a positive contribution to the club.