- Publicity Chair – Tim Do
Publicity Chair – Tim Do
1. How did you get involved with GMT?
Anteater Involvement Fair! I was interested in joining a club which focused on medical missions and after my first general meeting, GMT felt like home to me.
2. What’s your favorite GMT memory so far?
Having the opportunity to visit an orphanage in Granada during the Nicaragua trip back in summer 2013. It was really heartwarming seeing the children happy and I definitely learned important life lessons that day.
3. What is an interesting fact about yourself?
I like to eat cereal late in the night.
4. What superpowers would you want to have?
Teleportation… it would be great to travel around the world and NOT worry about plane fees for a medical trip.
5. What’s your favorite Pokémon?
6. If you can be a fruit, which would you be and why?
Passion fruit. Self-explanatory.
7. Other organizations you’re involved in?
Kababayan, Pharmacology research, UCI Medical Center
8. If you want to leave GMT knowing one thing, what would it be?
I would like to leave knowing that I contributed to everyone’s experience with GMT in a positive and meaningful way. 🙂