I joined the club fall quarter 2013 after checking out a few other medical related organizations. I went to the first meeting and after meeting everyone and finding out more, I knew that this was the club for me and was excited to start getting more involved.
2. What’s your favorite GMT memory so far?
My favorite memory thus far has been the 2014 Nicaragua trip that we just went on this summer. It was the most life changing trip I have ever gone on. I loved getting to know other GMT members and towards the end of the trip, we all felt like family. Being able to go on an amazing trip with great people and make life-changing memories will stay in my mind for many years to come.
3. What is an interesting fact about yourself?
I have double jointed arms.
4. What superpowers would you want to have?
I would want to be able to fly.
5. What’s your favorite Pokémon?
Vulpix because it looks like a pretty fox.
6. If you can be a fruit, which would you be and why?
I would be strawberry because my friends would call me that in high school because they thought my face was shaped like one.
7. Other organizations you’re involved in?
Christian Students at UCI, Flying Sams at UCI.
8. If you want to leave GMT knowing one thing, what would it be?
How to get as turnt up as Tim Do.