1. How did you get involved with GMT?Ever since entering UCI, I’ve always wanted to join a club like GMT. I’ve always wanted to travel abroad and provide help to those in need. My friend knew a board member at the time and I joined the club not knowing what to expect. To this date, I consider it the best decision I’ve ever made in my UCI career.
2. What’s your favorite GMT memory so far?Every day, hour, minute, and second spent at Nicaragua over the past summer trip. As exhausting as the trip was, it was a worthwhile and life-changing experience that I will forever cherish and remember.
3. What is an interesting fact about yourself?I use to be that person that jipped you off at Disneyland by selling overpriced drinks, ice creams, and snacks to you. I still made sure you had a magical day at Disneyland though 🙂 Oh the irony.
4. What superpowers would you want to have?Does being the avatar count? 🙂
5. What’s your favorite Pokémon?
Snorlax. All he does is sleep and eat! What more can you want in life?!
6. If you can be a fruit, which would you be and why?No idea. o_o
7. Other organizations you’re involved in?
Other than GMT, I’m not really involved with any other organization at UCI. All my heart, blood, and soul pour into this amazing organization. If it weren’t for the experiences, knowledge, and relationships I gained through GMT, I wouldn’t be who/where I am today.